RELEASE DAY 13/5/23
Warhammer 40k Kill Team: Gallowfall - English
Kill Team is a fantastic standalone game from Games Workshop, set within the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. Kill Team is a fast-paced, action-packed tabletop game that puts two deadly kill teams against one another in a ferocious battle to the death. Games can be as swift as a 40-minute skirmish or can be extended into a full-scale campaign. Every game you play develops your squad, improving their abilities and expanding their skill trees, even lowliest trooper can grow in power, skill and experience to evolve into a battle-hardened warrior.
The Kill Team rules can be compared to those from Warhammer 40,000 as both are geared towards fighting in the 41st Millennium, both deal with a lot of the same core systems and general principles. Warhammer 40,000 is on a larger scale than Kill Team and concentrates on the grand plans, sweeping manoeuvres and the clash of massive armies, whereas Kill Team is all about moment-to-moment action.
- Kill Team is Fast
- A game of Kill Team lasts about half an hour to 40 minutes, making it easy to squeeze into a lunch break or get several games in across an evening.
- Kill Team is Reactive
- In Kill Team, alternating activations for shooting and combat mean that you'll have to be on-the-ball in every moment of the game - and you won't have long to wait until it's your turn, either.
- Kill Team is Tactical
- There's loads of tactical depth in Kill Team. With only a handful of models, every casualty hurts and every decision matters.
- 1x Hearthkyn Salvagers Team
- 10x Miniatures
- 1x Fellgor Ravagers Team
- 10x Miniatures
- 1x 120 Page Kill Team: Gallowfall
- 34x Pieces of Killzone Gallowdark Terrain
- 18x Pieces of Killzone Gallowfall Terrain
- 1x Double-sided Gaming Board
- 1x Leagues of Votaan Transfer Sheet